Menu

Our Goals

Dynamic Planet is committed to helping protect 30% of the planet by 2030 and responsibly managed the remaining 70%.

Humans have transformed our planet at an unprecedented speed and scale, dominating the environment and climate.

Scientific studies show that we need half of the planet in a natural state, with intact natural ecosystems that continue providing for us, including clean water, fresh air, food, and climate stability. A necessary milestone is 30% of Earth protected by 2030. Without giving more space to nature, it will be impossible to achieve the Paris Climate Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals.